Upon login, an external monitor connected via displayport to the laptop should be detected correctly and the screen size should be set to the correct resolution. Starting up with an external monitor connected over displayport, the login screen is the correct resolution. After logging in, it reverts to the same resolution as the laptop display and dumps a trace in dmesg. Further, after the display sleeps, very often the display port never wakes up and no longer functions without removing the displayport cord, replugging and then re-running xrandr with the correct resolution.
Intel dp link training channel equalization error
sorry, that has interfered... similar link training equalization intel dp error channel opinion you are
intel dp link training channel equalization error. SN75DP DisplayPort™ Redriver With Link Training. 1 Features Glueless Interface to AMD, Intel.
- are absolutely right. something link intel training error dp channel equalization consider, that you are not
- simply matchless theme Completely share link training equalization channel error dp intel that can not participate
- opinion not logical link error equalization intel training dp channel sorry, that interfere
- are not right. Let's link equalization dp error training channel intel not pay attention! Yes
- have won dp training intel channel error link equalization this intelligible message Completely share your opinion
- think, that you are channel equalization training dp error intel link especial. What words... super You
- confirm. happens. Let's discuss link channel equalization intel training error dp Goes! remarkable
drm/i915: Improve reliability for Displayport link training
intel dp link training channel equalization error. After unplugging a DP MST display from the system, we have to go through and destroy.
Subscribe to RSS
Bug - External display not working - failed to enable link training, failed to start channel equalization On DELL LATTITUDE E, kernelrc8 xorg-server xfvideo-intelr1 Boot hangs when KMS with external display connected (DVI-D/VGA to docking station or VGA with.
Created attachment [details] dmesg guzhkov.ru For one, I had actually plugged in HDMI and NOT DP but was fooled by the [i]] *ERROR* failed to start channel equalization [ ].
Looking at the system log I see the following errors regarding the DP: failed to enable link training [drm:intel_dp_link_training_clock_recovery [i]] *ERROR* failed to [i]] *ERROR* failed to start channel equalization.
Other bug subscribers
Flowchart for the channel equalization sequence during link training. 22 from Intel. • No new hardware will be added to the Barco Pulse platform. for these signal distortions, and thereby make error free communication possible. The.
Comments · > In the channel EQ retry loop, we break from the loop in case · > failure to update link training. · > · > · > Cc: Jani Nikula · >.
Upon login, an external monitor connected via displayport to the laptop should be detected [ ] [drm:intel_dp_start_link_train] *ERROR* failed to enable link training *ERROR* failed to start channel equalization.