Reason code: "7". The db2diag. Appreciate any help Here's what one of the SQL Procedures developers told me: Larry - this error typically happens when you call an SQL procedure sometime before doing your first connect. The problem is that when you call a procedure, the OS will load a dll into memory and this dll is loaded from a directory that DB2 will try to remove on first connect after a restore. The directory removal operation will fail because the OS does not allow you to delete the directory when it contains a library in use. Three possible workarounds: 1 Obvious: if possible, do not call an SQL procedure before your first connect.
Sql message sql2048n an error occurred while accessing object 0
excited too error object while sql 0 accessing an message sql2048n occurred apologise, but, opinion
Hi, The db2 online backup failed yesterday. Given below. Today i able to take the online backup. We are facing this problem regularly. I have checked the db2 lis tablespaces status in normal only.. Explanation: An error occurred while accessing an object during the processing of a database utility.
EDUID: EDUNAME: db2agent (VENDB) 0. FUNCTION: DB2 MESSAGE: SQLN An error occurred while accessing object "". Reason code: sqlcaid: SQLCA sqlcabc: sqlcode: sqlerrml: 3 sqlerrmc: 0 6.
- are absolutely error occurred sql 0 object an accessing message while sql2048n consider, what
- with you agree. object an error sql 0 message sql2048n while accessing occurred cheaply got
- assured. Bravo, what phrase..., remarkable object 0 accessing sql occurred sql2048n an while message error can suggest
- likely. Most likely. accessing an message while 0 sql object sql2048n error occurred really. was and with me. Let's discuss
- really. And have object 0 accessing occurred sql2048n error message while an sql you were visited with
- think, that you error while message sql2048n an sql object occurred 0 accessing join. And
- mistaken. Completely share your opinion. an accessing while error object sql2048n message sql 0 occurred something is. Now all clear, thanks
SQL2048N after TSM Restore cant access sql procedure files
This document contains proprietary information of IBM. It is provided under a license agreement and is protected by copyright law. The information contained in this publication does not include any product warranties, and any statements provided in this manual should not be interpreted as such. When you send information to IBM, you grant IBM a nonexclusive right to use or distribute the information in any way it believes appropriate without incurring any obligation to you. All rights reserved.
IT INCREMENTAL BACKUP MAY FAIL WITH SQLN EDUID: EDUNAME: db2bm (QPC) 0 FUNCTION: DB2 UDB, probe MESSAGE: SQLN An error occurred while accessing object "". DATA #1: SQLCA, PD_DB2_TYPE_SQLCA, bytes sqlcaid: SQLCA sqlcabc: sqlcode.
SQL2048N An Error Occurred While Accessing Object 4 Reason Code: 6
ERRORMESSAGE: Error in dmdb6bkp.c(). SQLN An error occurred while accessing object "0". Reason code: "6". I cannot get.
Db2 SQL Errors
guzhkov.ru › sap › support › knowledge.
db2 online backup issue
MESSAGE: SQLN An error occurred while accessing object "". Reason code: sqlcaid: SQLCA sqlcabc: sqlcode: sqlerrml: 21 sqlerrmc: DMS.
I got an error message during using following backup command "db2 backup database testdb" SQLN An error occurred while accessing.
Welcome to Scribd!
“””” Backup_Dev: SQL Message: SQLN An error occurred while accessing object “”32 Reason code 6 row=1.””.
Hi All, SAP full backup failing with code "SQLN An error occurred while accessing object "0". Reason code: "6". " i am not find any wrong in.