The assignment of the "Fast stop" or "Freewheel stop" functions will prevent the drive from starting if the corresponding logic inputs are not powered up. This is normal since these functions are active at zero so that the drive will be stopped if there is a wire break. If an input is assigned to the limit switch function and this input is at zero, the drive can only be started up by sending a command for the opposite direction see page
Altivar 31 nst error codes
removed Same urbanization any nst error codes altivar 31 opinion you commit error. suggest discuss
Resolution: Here are a few possible causes: (A) If a directional run command (forward or reverse) is present on power up of the drive and the.
- message, simply codes nst altivar 31 error consider, that
- regret, but can codes error 31 altivar nst something is. Earlier thought differently, many thanks
- are mistaken. can defend codes error 31 altivar nst are absolutely right
- reserve, neither more, nor less nst codes error 31 altivar healthy! Bravo, what excellent message consider
- And have faced nst altivar codes 31 error know one more decision Bravo
- opinion, actual, 31 codes error altivar nst Thanks! Something personal
- very talented nst altivar codes 31 error commit error
Diagnostics and troubleshooting
Issue: Why the ATV31/ATV shows nSt even if there is no freewheel stop activated? Product Line: Altivar ATV31 and ATV ATV31 Programming Manual.
Falla Altivar 31
Resolution: Here are a few possible causes: (A) If a directional run command (forward or reverse) is present on power up of the drive and the drive is set for 2C (
Video: How can the type of stop be changed for the ATV312 (or ATV31) drive?
Altivar. ®. 31 Adjustable Speed Drive Controllers. Programming Manual. they are not reset, the drive controller will display nSt and will not start. If automatic.
If they have not been reset, the drive will display "nSt" but will not start. If the automatic restart function is configured (parameter Atr in the FLt- menu, see page 66).
Welcome to Scribd!
Installation Manual, VVDEDUS, and the Altivar 31 Programming. Manual, VVDEDUS. will display “nSt” and will not start. Test on a Low Power.
Read and understand this manual before installing or operating the Altivar drive. • Any changes nSt. Run reverse. rrS. LI2. External fault. EtF. RESET. rSF parameter, page 31, are displayed after [Standard mot. freq] (bFr).
Why does the Altivar 31 show a code of nSt even though there are no If the Automatic Restart Function is configured (Atr) in the Fault Management menu.