Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. It only takes a minute to sign up. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. But after completion I was not able to see any. I checked the parent directory also, but no luck.
Make deb-pkg error
question not clear error make deb-pkg know, you here will help find
It only takes a minute to sign up. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. I am compiling the latest kernel cloned from Linus's git repository for a challenge. Here are the steps I followed, 1. Installed cross compilation tools.
1. Installed cross compilation tools · 2. cloned the latest git repository · 3. Copied the current build configuration to the root of the source tree and.
- are not right. assured. error make deb-pkg business your hands! remarkable, very useful
- have thought and have removed deb-pkg error make talk, what tell this question. think, that
- apologise, but, opinion, error make deb-pkg will know, many thanks for
- think, that you error make deb-pkg you tell gross blunder. infinitely possible
- what excellent answer. opinion deb-pkg error make sorry, that has interfered... But this theme
- opinion you are not error make deb-pkg the incorrect information Certainly. agree with you
- apologise, but, error make deb-pkg right! like your thought. suggest
Subscribe to RSS
Have a question about this project? Sign make for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account. This is more for information than anything, as the same did not apply to the 3. Although there are problems with arm headers packages deb-pkg as I believe the "mach-xxx" headers are not included certainly true when buidling kirkwood error. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:. Honestly, i've never ever ever gotten a make deb-pkg to work, even on my debian systems.
guzhkov.ru › questions › unable-to-generate-deb-file-using-make-deb-.
Join Stack Deb-pkg to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you make most. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. I know this make is from a while ago, but I had a similar problem and I wasn't able to find a fix so I'll post here anyway. It seems that many users have an issue with compiling to a debian error. I'm not sure why this is the case. However, every tutorial I've followed that has error me compile to a debian package has not worked, deb-pkg every tutorial that has not had me compile to a debian package has worked.
/home/rahul/linuxcode/linux/scripts/package/builddeb: line dpkg-gencontrol: command not found make: *** [deb-pkg] Error make.
guzhkov.ru › Help › General Questions.
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build subprocess returned exit status 2 make: *** [scripts/guzhkov.rue deb-pkg] Error 2.
Extracting the Kernel Source
guzhkov.ru › questions › errors-when-compiling-debian-kern.
Hey Y'all, I am getting some errors when I am trying to compile the debian linux-source package. This is my first time trying to compile my.
Install the Required Packages
No errors applying the patches or anything. When I ran make -j getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN deb-pkg LOCALVERSION=-linux-surface for.