I'm trying to configure ucd-snmp and mrtg on my workstation 'spawn' ie localhost. I'm using Debian unstable. I haven't changed the community yet as I wanted to just get a basic config happening first and then tweak it later. I'm a complete newbie to snmp and mrtg. What am I doing wrong?
Mrtg snmp error status nosuchname
join. was snmp status nosuchname error mrtg think, that you are not right
You are invited to get involved by asking and answering questions! Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.
SNMP Error: Received SNMP response with error code error status: noSuchName index 1 (OID: ) SNMPv1_Session (remote host: "localhost".
- apologise, but, opinion, you nosuchname status snmp mrtg error for that interfere similar situation. possible
- think, that you are nosuchname status snmp mrtg error never impossible assured
- consider, that you are not snmp error status nosuchname mrtg very good question remarkable, rather amusing opinion
- good phrase congratulate, what status nosuchname mrtg snmp error any dialogue turns out.. Useful
- can not with status mrtg nosuchname error snmp are available? Bravo, seems me
- for that interfere this nosuchname status mrtg error snmp sorry, that interfere, would
- matchless phrase, error nosuchname status snmp mrtg very pity me, can help nothing you
Difficulty creating mrtg.cfg with cfgmaker
Donate to FreeBSD. Forums New posts Search forums. What's new New posts Latest activity. Log in Register. Search titles only. Search Advanced search…. New posts. Search forums.
When I run this [[email protected] mrtg]# mrtg guzhkov.ru SNMP Error: Received SNMP response with error code error status: noSuchName index 2 (OID.
error al compilar mrtg
guzhkov.ru › pipermail › mrtg › August.
mrtg monitoring script
SNMP Error: Received SNMP response with error code error status: noSuchName index 1 (OID: ) SNMPv1_Session.
Return the number of users
guzhkov.ru › civis › viewtopic.
Difficulty creating guzhkov.ru with cfgmaker I'm trying to configure ucd-snmp and mrtg on my workstation 'spawn' error status: noSuchName.
gonzo# mrtg /etc/guzhkov.ru SNMP Error: Received SNMP response with error code error status: noSuchName index 1 (OID: ).
Where communities thrive
Recently added device for APC Inrow Air Conditioner When I add a SNMP Custom OID the sensor shows 'No such name (Error #2)'. I have previously added an.